What is it: “Aims to trigger each growth cell to work properly“
Who is it for: “Formulated for teenagers”
What it does:
- Assists in finding hidden growth ability in order to promote growth, including growth in height.
- Enhances immune system.
- Improves brain performance.
What else you need to know:
- Most girls reach skeletal maturity earlier than boys. Girl’s growth plates usually close around ages 13 to 15, while boy’s growth close later, around ages 15 to 17.
- Growth plates are the developing tissues at the end of long bones that grows in length.
- When adolescent bones reach skeletal maturity, the growth plates ossify (harden) and form complete bones.
- This product contains magnesium, zinc.To maintain maximum potency
- store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place
- Do not refrigerate.
- Mix 2.5ml/5ml of Teen-Cal with approximately 250~500ml of water.
- Take once or twice daily.
- We recommend you to take Teen-Cal on empty stomach in order to maximize the effects of Teen-Cal.