What is it: “Aims to improve arthritis, back pain, degenerative joint diseases and cartilage disorders“
Who is it for: “Formulated for seniors and patients with musculoskeletal disorders and pain”
What it does:
- Helps the nerves and muscles work properly
- Facilitates muscle contractions and relaxation necessary for movement
- Helps calcium ion permeate deep into the the musculoskeletal system to restore each function
- Helps form cartilage tissues by proliferating chondrocytes and regulate chondrocyte cell at the initial cartilage reformation.
- Not only initiates activation in forming cartilage tissues but also plays a role in the regulation of chondrocyte cell at the initial cartilage reformation.
What else you need to know:
- There are over 100 different forms of arthritis and the most common form is osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease).
- At present, arthritis and back pain are usually treated with painkiller.
- This product contains magnesium, zinc.
- To maintain maximum potency, store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Mix 2.5ml/5ml of Recatril with approximately 250~500ml of water. Take once or twice daily
- We recommend you to take Recatril on empty stomach in order to maximize the effects of Recatril.