What is it: “Aims to boost growth“
Who is it for: “Formulated for children”
What it does:
- Enhances mineral balance and normalizes growth.
- Helps boost immune system.
- Improves brain development and maximizes concentration.
What else you need to know:
- Growth plates, which produce new bone tissues, are developing tissues. However, growth plates are vulnerable to injury because they are softest and weakest sections of the skeleton.
- About 15~30% of child bone fractures are growth plate fractures.
As the growth plate helps determine the future length and shape of the mature bone, growth plate fractures requires immediate treatment.
Improper treated growth plate fractures are likely to be result in a fractured bone ending up more crooked or shorter.
- This product contains magnesium, zinc.
- To maintain maximum potency, store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Mix 2.5ml/5ml of Kids Cal with approximately 250~500ml of water.
- Take once or twice daily.
- We recommend you to take Kids Cal on empty stomach in order to maximize the effects of Kids Cal.